A package for those who dirty wheels are your biggest pet peeve, or the fear of brake dust corrosion has you washing your set of wheels, calipers and fender liners more often than you would like. Lots of nooks and crannies for daily dirt and brake dust to hide. This treatment includes removal, surface prep, and application of protectant.
EST. TIME: 4-5 Hours
COST: Starting at $75
- Wheels removed, hand wash, cleaned, dried using compressed air and scratch free towels. Wheels are kept away from sun to prevent water spots.
- Brake calipers steam cleaned and dirt agitated with boar's hair detail brush.
- Fender liners cleaned and dressed with water based no-sling formula.
- Tires cleaned and dressed with water based no-sling formula.
- Painted wheels receive a coat of wheel sealant/wax on wheel faces and polished wheels will be polished with a metal polish that contains a protectant.
NOTE: Does not include any vehicle detailing or paint correction services. Detailing services and necessary paint correction will be billed additionally.